That’s why it’s so important that you hire a real estate agent/firm that is focused on being right there with you throughout the entire real estate transaction. Our advisors are here to provide you with proper guidance to ensure the decision you make is the right one. We provide all of our clients with a customized plan that is aligned with their specific goals for purchasing or selling a house.
Why we are the true professionals of Knoxville real estate…
- First and foremost, we always do what is best for our clients. When our clients win, so do we!
- We’re here to be your advisor and support throughout the entire real estate process. When a big decision needs to be made, we’ll provide you with the proper information, tools, and advice.
- We have a full support staff to quickly respond to inquiries, return phone calls and follow up with potential buyers for our listings.
- Our staff includes an experienced marketing department to ensure your house is properly advertised in the places where buyers are searching.
- HMG works as a team! Our real estate advisors are focused on selling HMG listings! When a buyer calls to get more information about our listings, they are available to take those calls and show the property!
- We firmly believe in advising our clients using strategies that will work best for their situations. We do not believe in making false promises to our clients in order to get their business.
- We provide a highly effective marketing plan that literally generates hundreds of buyers every month. Our monthly marketing budget is well above the average gross income of most real estate agents in our area.
- When offers come in, we will negotiate the terms that meet the needs and goals of our clients.
- We offer flexible listing fees that line up with your home selling goals.
- Simply put… We put more money into our clients’ pockets at closing than the competition!
The Proof Is In Our Numbers…
- – Since our birth in 2011, HMG has sold thousands of homes through many different real estate markets.
- – In 2021, our firm sold over $100 million of real estate
- – The average sales price of homes sold by HMG in 2021 was just over $54,000 higher than the average real estate agent in the Knoxville area.
- – In 2021, our average list price-to-sales price ratio was 99.2%.